Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

19\\ black dress, red lips





dress: brands outlet
bag: h&m
lipstick: maybelline

christmas is only one week away and i'm not done with shopping, forever yet. thinking of getting myself a christmas gift, but what? maybe an album of my fav singer, but i have too much. maybe a dress, but i have more than enough. maybe a heels, but i barely wear 'em. #firstworldproblem teehee!


i love red lips. it makes me feel like a lady, elegant yet cheerful. but it doesn't look good in polaroid, or is it just me? i don't know, but i personally love these photos. i have tons of it in my folder, it took me so long to choose only a few of them to post it here, and so i decided to make it into a gif, and you get to see more vain me.


have a nice day. (:
x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment