Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

4\\ Terrific Twos.

After two months, the thought "I should start blogging" finally hits me, and brought the guilty me to blog about my 21st birthday happened two months ago.

It was a surprise party, I knew something was fishy because none of them wished me happy birthday all day long, NONE! I was so upset I threatened boyfie to tell me if they have any plan for me and he kept telling me he doesn't know. Poor him, has to keep the secret while keeping up with my unreasonableness. May Ann called and pretended that she's working in Publika and asked me to accompany her for quick dinner. The bunch jump out from the corner with the loudest cheering and two balloons. Boyfie and Hang made good effort to contact my sister and mumsy for this wonderful plan.

Look at'em, the helium suckers, to say Happy Birthday to me. 

Saw the Elmo balloon? It flew away! Well, at least it was mine for a while.

I was really happy, except a drunk guy (I deliberately assume that he was drunk) from the next table guess that I am 26 years old on my 21st birthday, there's really nothing I could be unhappy about. Everything was perfect. Hang asked me what was missing the night, and I said, boyfriend, definitely is boyfriend.

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment