Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

7\\ monkey beach x aug video diary






photos from the previous trip. on the first gif, that was me being me, playing with the rope swing like a monkey on the monkey beach. haha. too bad no video taken, but photos. lack of courage made the stopping quite indecent(should have just jump as it wouldn't hurt much, aite?)! the escape to the monkey beach was almost perfect, not bringing extra clothing to the beach was one biggest regret! or else we could really spend more time on the beach and touch on some water activities!

too many days spent wandering and filling myself up with plans, and finally succeeded on my carbonara experiment! ahhhhh! such a talented girl. *flipshair* also planning to bake bread pudding *fingerscrossed*.

if you were to ask, i'm actually quite used to life without wifi connections now (yes, no have network installation yet), and actually feeling a lil grateful, though the bad phone network service still pisses me off at times. the point that I'm feeling grateful is because of the fact that I could use more of my time doing something better instead of sticking to the laptop 24/7. i could finally pick my lazy ass up to really start baking, when all the other times I would choose to scroll on facebook. i could finally pick up some books to read 'em, when all other times I would just watch an overrated movie. that's a life i never thought i would live, before abandoning internets. well, c'est la vie. life is full of uncertainties. (:

i could really use more times like this and opppss! words overflowing! haha. as promised, here's the video diary. enjoy! hope you like it.




x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment