Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

37\\ say braces

photo taken on 15 June 2013

After just 10 months of wearing braces, they are finally off! I didn't expect them to be taken off this early because my sister has hers for three years and she is still wearing it.

I was merely asking my orthodontist when can I take them off since I'm going off by September and he said ‘now' right after he checked everything. I went like 'WHAT? YOU SERIOUS?' and TADAAAA

photo taken 22 February 2014


I'm wearing retainer now only when I'm sleeping since it is the second month I am wearing it already. Supposed to meet my orthodontist for a check up and see how things are going but I am so satisfied with the result I didn't bother much. 

Nevertheless, braces off and I am happy. Kinda enjoying the emptiness of the inside of my mouth now when I lick my teeth with the tip of my tongue. *wink* 

Oh and yes, those are the same dress I'm wearing in the photo.

xx, shan

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol in the first pict elmo fly away d still so happy? XD

    ReplyDelete