Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

73\\ Amsterdam bound


Can't believe how we planned everything in just a week. Decided to fly to Amsterdam in one afternoon and spent the next few days booking accommodation and creating our itinerary. Super thankful for Jo, my travel partner. I really do not know how to start planning our journey without her. I've to rely her for everything including booking our accommodation since I could not read the map.

Our three days stay in Amsterdam was superb. This is exactly what we see everyday we open the door. I love how we plan our trip, renting a bike and exploring the city ourselves after visiting red light district in the midnight. I was morose when we were in the bus leaving to the airport. We have only just begun to remember the way to get back to our apartment from the city, and we have to leave.

Traveling makes me realize how lucky I am, having the chance to see the world.

More to come, stay tune!

xx, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment