Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

78\\ Graduated.



I did it. Wearing the graduation robe and mortarboard I've been longing for.
There are so many people that I  need to thank.

My parents, who'd given me all they can to send me to Liverpool so I can finish my degree in the best study environment. 

My friends, just when I thought I'm going to spend a year in UK alone, you guys surprised me, We spent so much time together, I'd call us family. 

Including my Malaysian friends whom overcome the time difference and listen to me when I'm stressed or when I'm in anger.

Liverpool was great and that;s because all of you made it happened.
The sleepless nights, curry laksa at 4am, insanely cold winter, and each of you.

I hope I made you proud when I tell you,

I HAVE GRADUATED!

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment