Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2016

96\\ quick update!

Hey yo, I know I have not update for a long time. Well, I'm still alive. Giving myself a long break after the exam.

If you have read this, you would know that the Malaysia's Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP), which Jo and I took last month, is included as the top 10 toughest examination in the world. I have this article shared all over my Facebook timeline by all the (potential) victims because, it is true what they say. It was absolutely dreadful.


I've been constantly told by my friends how onerous CLP is, especially with the proof of its infamous reputation of low passing rate. I didn't quite believe it back then, and I should. While the studying was boring and bulky, the exam itself was worse. We have in total of 9 subjects, 5 papers all done in 2 weeks. See what I meant? 

I knew what I signed up for but I was not prepared for the physical, mental and emotional torture by the back-to-back exam. I should have trusted May when she told me this shit couldn't be done when she was doing her exam last year. Thou she passed hers in the first attempt I should be glad that she had not gone mad (yet) and same goes to all of us who did the exam and still survive. Hello fellow survivors! *wave*
in case you miss me, here's a very recent photo of my back. teehee!

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment