Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

14\\ recent thoughts

Three paper down, one more to go, have been really busy with the current exam lately which, not really bothering me much. I've tried and doing my best anyway. Being attached with my notes and exam papers made me lost count of have many Kit Kats I've taken, they are the best study snack. How I wish exercising my brain and squeezing my brain juice could help me to burn some calories, then I wouldn't mind spending more hours sitting in front of the study manual and start munching some KitKats with staring at the books until I fall asleep.

There are so much changes in just few months time, different college, different environment and different people I am meeting which changed my way of thinking. I think I will need more time to adapt. Not that I don't like knowing new friends and all, but old is gold, I don't like mixing with too many people as long as I have a few friends who knows me truthfully, that is good enough for me. Positively thinking, being in apart from them makes me realize how loved I am where the bunch made Tuesday and Sunday available to have meals with me a.k.a Shan Shan day,  awesome much! 

I used to think that my friends who are going to England for their last year of degree are real lucky, like how I used to tease Jo by calling her rich people. Now when I am one of them, part of me can't wait to go. a tiny part of me wants to stay. I don't know what's in my mind either. Girls you know, sometimes even we can't read our own mind. I think I am over thinking, being sentimental is so not me, might be the hormones. Mehhhh. Should stop thinking too much and work on my next paper, then I will be a freeeeee bird.

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment