Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

39\\ double the two



Double the awesomeness!

Exam period has finally came to an end. But things didn't seem to go well, I have a bad feeling, real bad one. Anyway, no fuck given, cos all I need is more time to rest, eat and have fun. teehee! Ohh! And guess who turns 22, *waves* me me me!!! Tho there's no big celebration nor fancy dinner this year (due to exam, FUUUUUUU), I'm still really happy. I didn't plan to celebrate my birthday at all, but still managed to celebrate 4 times, which is a lot. Haha. Thanks to le boyfriend and family. I'm such a lucky girl to have all of you in my life.

This year is gonna be a tough year for me. I'll be going to UK for my studies for at least a year. Not sure to be happy or sad, cause I gotta leave everything I have here to live in a totally new place. I'm not an adventurous person, tho I always think I am one. I'm a social awkward, I tried to be friendly, but nothing seems to come out from me whenever I meet a total stranger. It takes time to know me, and I'm not even sure if there's anyone who's willing to take this time for me. I'm anxious. To be really honest, I wouldn't want to leave this place if I can. But this is for a better future. I want to feel different, say goodbye to social awkward jo and be an adventurous person for real! I'm looking forward to more amazing stuff! fingers crossed and think positive!

AHHH!! Gotta start planning for some trips before I leave. I can't wait I can't wait!!! To good food, cheers! xD

x, jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment