Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

55\\ Aug Photo Diary
















#1. I think I'm all set for Autumn :)

#2. Wafflemeister- not to my liking. I have very high requirement for waffles. This, plainly overrated and overpriced. 18 for such, I cannot,

#3. Thursdvys- An oz inpired cafe. Smoked salmon omelette, banana pudding, baked macaroni and cheese and Mars bar cheesecake, these are what we ordered and everything tastes real good. I'm impressed, and lovin' it.

#4. As Confucious once said: "Perfectly fitting jeans are only as good as the cuffs you roll 'em with." That's right, he totally said it. - quoted from jackthreads and damn right! I think cuffed jeans are sexy, when paired with the right shoes especially.

#5. Grafa- 'We serve ugly food that taste so good!'

#6. A Pie Thing- Choco latte and Mashacre are the must have! read more on it here

#7. Cacti!! Let's build a terrarium!!

#8. Egg gratin, advanced edition. (egg, bread, and bacon) Yums!

#9. i-n-s-o-m-n-i-a

#10. Green tea Den Den at Washoku Den Den @One City, still better than Caffe Bene.

#11. Road trip essentials. Super ring and Cloud 9, WIN!

#12. Totora and friends, and Jo! Somewhere in Jonker Street, Melaka.

#13. Apple juice and basil seed

#14. Nana's Green Tea, and it's official, I'm a green tea lover.

#15. Jeneris by Ahren @ Nu Sentral, salted caramel coffee was (Y)

More to blog soon. Been very emotional lately. Running out of words. I'll be alright...signing off

x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment