Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

50\\ A Pie Thing @ Damansara Uptown

Saw my friend's photo at A Pie Thing and I was telling everyone: "We have to go there!" for  months yet never get to make it even though we'd tried to make effort to be there for a couple of times. It closes on Monday, opens at 4pm from Tuesday to Sunday. Such an odd hour, and we can never make it because you know, Damansara Uptown is all about traffic jam and limited parking lots. Finally last Saturday, I get to try this, two nights in a row. Perfect timing. 

Of course the wifi password for a pie place has to be pi. FIRST 9 DIGITS? All I can remember is 3.142. What say you?

From left: The Mashacre, a combination of pie of your choice ( we picked cheesy chicken) + mash potatoes + mash peas + brown sauce gravy, 
S'more and Nutella which comes with a scoop of ice cream
Saw that bottle of milk? Basically it's a bottle of heated milk and you just stir the dark chocolate stick in the milk while it is hot and BOOM! You have choco latte.

Us savoring the warm choco latte
  
 A rare photo of both of us.

 It was crowded both times I visited, and things sold off pretty fast. By the time we finished and I planned to take away some, it has already sold out. Things were good, so good that I dont mind going back the next day after dinner just to have the same pie again. It might be a bit sweet though, anyway, who doesnt like sweet stuff? Definitely not me.

xx, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment