Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

48\\ two good news in one post

Two days back, I received a message which goes like this:

Congratulations, you have passed all 4 subjects in the July 2014 exams.

Yes, I did. I made it through the second year of my degree which means, I'm going to UK this September! Happy for me? It was a long week for us, I  meant it. We thought we will be getting our result two weeks back and every time I get a text message, I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my throat. It was an unexpected message on a Saturday noon, but it definitely relieves me. 


Just want to post this photo of us on Jie Lui's registration marriage two weeks back, it was meant to be a simple one. Just our closest family members and two laborers namely,Chevelle and Kenyung I hired as the photographer of the day since my camera is not functioning properly. Million thanks to this two buds who took the troubles to come all the way just to help to be my (sister) photographer, I really appreciate it! 

xx, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment