Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

49\\ langkawi photo diary

KLIA 2


























Have you ever get hit by the sand so strong that you just want to run away from the beach? Well, we surely did and had a good laugh. It feels like a thousand of needles poking on your skin. Blame the storm! Blame the storm! That trip consist nothing more than lounging at the pool, getting sunburn and feeling extremely hungry every 2-3 hours (big eater alert!). Spent three days in Langkawi staying in the same hotel. We were amazed by the interior, it's like a modern Bali villa kind of hotel, it wasn't big nor grand, but we just like it here. Not forgetting the friendly staffs, definitely coming back for the next trip.

I do enjoy spending time in Langkawi, and I'm certain that the boyfriend feels the same, or maybe his beer belly. (Yippee to duty free land) Lol. Caryn sure was amazed by this whole duty free thing, hahahahhahaha (inner joke). I miss spending time by the beach, to actually have salt water in my hair and hit by the wave... so hard it really hurts, it feels exactly like getting slap on the back, twice! *glare fiercely at the wave*

I'm back from all my vacations, gotta get really busy preparing for UK Lots of posts up ahead! Also, there's a lot more novels that I bought and have yet to read. Shall finish 'em up before I fly off. Time oh time.

Our stay: The Villa Langkawi

x, jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment