Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

53\\ Egg Gratin









It was indeed a busy week for me (and probably Shan too), settling our Uni stuff and visiting new cafes. More about those next, need to save 'em for more future entries. *wink* Went to bed real late last night, then I decided to stay at home but found myself with no noms. And so I gather up whatever we have in the fridge and made myself some egg gratin. And here's the recipe, you're welcome. Easy recipe for lazy peeps, just like me.  

Serves: 2

Ingredients:
1 onion
2 eggs
1 slice of ham
1 sausage (I usually put 3-4 button mushrooms)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of butter (to grease the bowls)
Black pepper and mixed herbs (or parsley flakes)

Method:
:: Preheat the oven to 200°C
:: Grease ramekins with melted butter
:: Dice onions, ham and sausage (or mushrooms)
:: Pan fry onions, then ham and sausage, but not browned
:: Fill 'em in to the ramekins and crack an egg into each servings, you may also fill in some cheese
:: Garnish it with some black pepper and mixed herbs
:: Bake for 10-15 minutes

DING! Enjoy! (:


x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment