Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

93\\ Wild Sheep Chase @ Taman Desa


I don't think Wild Sheep Chase is a new cafe place for anyone who is on Instagram, it gets quite a lot of hype on Instagram for their minimalist interior and instagram-worthy desserts. One fine evening, Jo, Jeff and I waze-d our way to Taman Desa, a place we are not familiar with, just to give them a try!

 white walls with light wooden furniture, bright, clean and modern. 
Absolutely great place for a cozy evening.
They serve light food such as sandwiches but we're here for their famous souffle and earl grey milk tea!
Longan milk tea & earl grey milk tea - both priced at RM10
Longan milk tea with flower bits on the foam, looks a little feminine.
There's actually dried longans in the tea that give sweetness and light longan fragrance to it.
Earl grey milk tea topped with fluffy milk foam and swirl of honey.
Sprinkled lemon peel on the top added refreshing flavor to it. I kinda like the combination.
 Vanilla Souffle - RM17
The specialty/hype of this shop. Served with grapefruit/honeydew sorbet and choice of  syrup salted caramel/orange sauce/osmanthus maple syrup
So much fluffiness in one bite. 
We picked honeydew sorbet because we thought it will be sweet but no, it is actually sour. But it taste just right combined with the slightly sweet souffle.
midori's heart - RM24
Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The matcha lava did not ozze out like the usual molten lava cake does. Anyway, it didnt taste too bad. Anything matcha is great I guess? 


I personally think that this place is a tad bit expensive since they do not serve hot food and you could easily spend like RM50-ish solely on desserts for two. I guess that's the price you have to pay to have a homelike place that serves you mouthwatering desserts. Also, they do not provide Wifi if you techies is looking for somewhere to stay and surf the internet. I brought my laptop with me thinking I could kill some time using it. Too bad for me, there were no wifi and I can do (close to) nothing with a internet-less laptop. It's written right next to their entrance which I did not notice. Even if I did, it would have been too late because I have already brought my laptop here. Not having Wifi isn't exactly a huge let down thou. You can always chat with your friends, read the books/magazines that are readily available, or make good use of the natural lighting and take a (lot of) good ootd shot!
 
See what it means when I said this shop is instagrammable? 
I wasn't talking only about the food, every corner of this bright, airy space could be your perfect spot for ootd. 

Spot the cute little sheeps at the entrance's window
Business hour:
Tues-Thurs: 12:00 - 20:00
Fri-Sat: 12:00 - 22:00
Sun: 12:00 - 20:00


Address: 
6-1, Jalan 1/109E, Off Old Klang Road,
Desa Business Park, Taman Desa, 
58100 Kuala Lumpur


xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment