Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

92\\ vlog, random #1

Posting this before exam is probably one of the most inappropriate thing to do, I wasn't going to update the blog until exam ends, but I was so stress and then I started to watch random clips I took throughout the year. Then I began to edit and compile them together, and here are some of the important events I've attended, weddings and birthdays.




at 0:38 records down the first meeting of Caryn and Shan. Two of my best friends hearing so much about each other for years, and finally met for JM's birthday. Thank God, they love each other, just like I knew they would because we are equally crazy. teehee.

On the side notes, some people might think that it's ridiculous for girls having so many best friends. One of my guy friend actually asked, 'how many best friends do you have?' Not to me, of course, because I don't have that many friends tbh, but another friend. But hey, why limit the good things in life? I can have as many best friends I like, friends that I really really like, and those whom I feel happy to be with. I'm not the most friendly person, because I'm socially awkward. I don't mix well with new people, and it kinda kills me to actually think of any subject to talk about because I got absolutely nothing in my mind. It happens, I was too comfortable being quiet and it turned out to be really awkward, not me, because I felt comfortable like that. Lol.

casually photobombed

But once you get to know me, I might just be the craziest person you ever know, like maybe on the Top 3?! Humble is virtue. Hahahah. And I think having different best friends on different stage of life, that's not betrayal, it's normal. Your best friend will stay your best friend, and will totally understand that, if they're your real best friend. Lots of love to y'all (you know who you are *wink*) Anyway, enjoy the video!


x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment