Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

102\\ 2016 FAVES | jo

Hey everyone, here's my first favourites(/video that I'm actually talking) from 2016. I know, it's already end of Feb, and I'm only posting this now, talk bout productive *roll eyes* Duh. 

I made a video in Cantonese version this time, because I think I should do it in a language that I'm most comfortable and confident with. However, I still stuttered a lot, can't imagine if I'm doing it in English. There'll probably be more um.. ahhhh... uh... Lol.

And even in Cantonese, there's so many times that my mind goes blank because I can't seem to find the right word. Hahah. Ugh!I'm so bad at this. But yeah, practice makes perfect. Still, hope you liked it. Even, if you don't... I totally understand that, but still thanks for the view *wink*

About the process: 
I think I've spent days (almost a week tbh)to edit this whole thing, and then I stopped for awhile till I continue working with the subtitles. I could have just share it without subtitles, but not sure if it's my first favorites, I tend to talk a lot, so it became quite long winded. So I decided to edit it into 1.5 speed to make it shorter and faster, but that also takes around 12 mins to end this video. Ugh. And because not everyone can understand Cantonese, I decided to add on subtitles as well, but only Chinese (for this time). Because I procrastinate too much, this whole video editing+ adding subs took me 2 weeks. *cover face and run* 


And seriously speaking here, I have so much respects for Youtubers and video editors. I almost puke looking at my own face over and over again while editing it. This is so different from my previous experience making shitty travel vlog. I did it once....... And I don't think I wanna do it anymore. So yeah, this may be my first and last. HAHAHAHA. Ok la, just kidding. Depends lo, if I have anything nice or fun to share then I'll do another one. But definitely not so soon la. I need a brief hiatus. Lolol. Meanwhile, I'll try to add English subs. I'll try. So you please try to watch? *puppy eyes* Gazillion thanks!!

Click CC for subtitles (only in Chinese tho.)





x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment