Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

66\\ babble



Spend whole morning thinking should I go out or spend the rest of my day watching movies in my bed as usual. Totally agree with Jo about this whole day-light saving shit. Sometimes I refused to get out of my room because I dont find the point of it since the day is getting dark in two hours.

As someone who lived in Malaysia for the past 22 years, I always fantasize about winter. White snow, cute beanies and hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. How shallow! Now, I dislike winter. I dislike getting ready to go out for a walk and regret immediately the moment I leave my hostel when the cold wind blows. I'd rather pay 1 pound for Tesco to send me my food than going out to buy groceries myself.

 I was feeling uneasy for hiding in my room all the time. So, I woke up extra early yesterday, made up my mind to go out for a walk after being encouraged by Jiamin and I was refreshed. Though I took a little nap after class in the evening.

Enough of babbling. Happy valentines everybody! I think today is the perfect day to spend some alone time with yourself. Make valentine's day about loving yourself as well.

xx, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment