Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

22\\ red christmas




Top: H&M
Bottom: Cotton On

HoHoHo! Very belated Merry Christmas guys! Forgive me for not posting this earlier, as I've been lazing on my bed these two days. But there's twelve days of christmas, rite? So I'm still on time, I guess? (or is it just a song? i don't know) Having two weeks off from college, but doesn't feel like it at all. Assignments to rush and to help on some office work. It's just too much work for holiday! Geez.

Had a double date on christmas eve with Lylia, Bryan and Drew. Dinner at Thai Thai, and later on grabbed some drinks at Sector 7. The traffic that night was crazy, not mentioning how long it took Drew to reach my place, and how sorry we are to keep the couple waiting. Heh!

I personally have a love hate relationship with December. It's my favorite month, as there's a lot of festive season going on, especially Christmas. But I too hate it, as it's the end of a year. And that also means a new year is coming, and I'm aging again. major wtf. But, I have a young heart *flipshair*!

For me, Christmas is red. Thus, I matched my whole outfit in red tone. A red sweater, a burgundy shorts and a matching Christmas hat. So jolly! Teehee!

x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment