Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

17\\ creamy velvet



Exam has finally came to an end (a month ago). This whole exam thing has gotten onto my nerves although I seemed to be very calm about it. The ice cold examination hall, numbers of cases and pages of essays to be written down in only three hours. I dont know which one caused my numbed fingers. The freezer-like examination hall or too much writings.  I even got blister on my ring finger at the end of the exam. Not to mention my sore neck. Talking about hard work being paid off, it better be.

I wanted to dress a little different for the last paper as a symbol of celebration since we are all too tired to party after the exam. Matching my oversize sweater with wine red skater skirt makes me feel kinda cute(?) Sadly my wardrobe is full of one piece dresses, not much chance for me to mix and match my outfits, this is one of the rare opportunity.

On a side note, assignments suck, BIG TIME! Can't wait to get rid of them soon but too lazy to finish them way before deadline.

p/s - When I look at the photos, I feel like I am a red velvet cupcake I am having right now. Hence the title

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment