Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

23\\ santa bought me a new phone!


Taking vanity to another level.

I think it is a tradition that I have to change my phone at least once every two years or it is rather a curse. Gotten my first camera phone when I was 16 and I got my first smart phone which is an iPhone 4s when I was 19. In between I changed more than 3 handphones, that's roughly one each year. I guess it pretty much explained my clumsiness. Things get broken extremely easily in my care.

I drop my iPhone 4s so often I lost counts. Once, I broke the screen which costed me RM 180 to fix it. A month later, I dropped it into the water and the screen blacked out. The guy helped me to fix it by blow-drying it with a hairdryer, FOR FREE! I think my phone has been a strong one compare to the rest of its partner. No matter how I dropped it, it always stayed alive. The next time it happens, I did not drop it, I was  only charging it, and I could not switch it on, it just died on my like that!

I thought I would get the usual scolding for not taking good care of my stuff but no, daddy goes disguise as Santa without white beard and big sacks and bought me a new Samsung Note 3! I was so excited and overwhelmed, not only because he is willing to buy me such an expensive phone knowingly I might break it in near future (touch wood) but also his love for me.

As an Apple user switching to Samsung, everything amazed me! Bigger screen, faster processor, and I love it! The only problem I have now is the screen is so big I can't reach the corner with only one hand holding. Moreover, the camera is so good it has more megapixels than my Nikon J1 it leaves my camera useless! Well, one new phone makes two #firstworldproblem -- not complaining.

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment