Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

24\\ 2013 finale



super unglam photos

Time passes so fast, last year's CNY seems just like yesterday. Really, I'm not even trying to have selective memories, but what was I doing during last year's new year eve? I can't recall. I only remember moving house, gosh! I think I left my brain back at the old house. wtf.

Anyway, summing up my 2013, it wasn't as great as I thought it should be. I thought being 21 is special, just like how I used to think about being an 18. But, 21 is a big deal, yet no big deal in real life. I guess I'm just aging. wtf(x2).

Let's see, I've finally graduated from A-Levels, which took me long enough as I was and still is super lazy. Survived from that, not with good grades, but still, yeahhhhh... Then done with my first year Law Degree in 8 months, which is very unexpected, as I thought I would at least fail one. But thank God, though no hard work compared to others, but yes.. I'm very thankful *patsownshoulder* And thinking of that, if I were to put more effort, I could have, COULD HAVE score A?! Lol. *thickskinlikedontknowwhat* I'm in my second year now, everything is harder. Land law is an ass, Company law is like doing Economics again, Tort law is boring and Evidence is fun but difficult. Life as a law student is really fucked up, a brain is never enough for all laws and cases. Hence, kinda explained why I don't have good memories now. And the above are somehow some kind of achievements, rite?

Travels: Been travelling to quite some places this year, a few road trips with friends and family and also a trip to Bangkok! I love trips like this, gotta do this more often, before I leave for UK. Korea, Japan, Maldives, wait for me!!!

And the biggest challenge of the year, is definitely the haircut challenge! From long to mid length then long again and then short!! I really like the half-shaved head, especially the one on Dara from 2NE1. Omfg, so pretty!


But I admit that I have no balls to try it out. Or should I say that the impulse of going half bald has faded. Doing things like this really need that sudden impact and a lot of courage.



But this length is good enough, still cute as usual. Lolol


Lastly, I would love to extend my gratitude to all friends, family and le boyfriend. Thank you to all of you for your loving. I wish we have more time together. If I could, I would just pack all of you into my luggage. Lol.

And looking at this new blog, we blogged 23 posts last year, great achievement Shan!! HIGH FIVE(when you see this)! Hahahah. 2013 ain't that bad after all.

Done with flashbacks, and new year resolutions post will be up soon! Stay tuned.

ps:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment