Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

26\\ sunflower




I am a sucker for long dresses, even thou I always trip over my own dress. Wore this long orange dress from Topshop and simply throw on a denim jacket so I wont catch a cold in the class. No, I dont normally dress up for class. I am so unawake in the morning that I never try hard to look nice because that would mean waking up earlier. Sometimes I even continue my sleep on the way the college in my sister's car. Purposely dressed up because I thought I was going to meet up with Jo after class unfortunately it was canceled. It is really hard for us to meet up nowadays since most of my class is in the afternoon while hers is in the morning, and I really miss chit chatting with her. 

Anyway woke up earlier that morning so I'd look good and went to a new cafe named Lucy in The Sky around Petaling Street for breakfast. Their pancakes is to die for! Didnt take any good photo that day but I promise I will go again and take some nice shots. 

Bought myself a sunflower before going back to college for  my company law class. I remember someone used to compare me to a sunflower. Warm, cheerful and bright. That was when I was still in high school. I noticed that I dont laugh (for nothing) as often as I was, even became less talkative nowadays. Not that I'm no longer cheerful or warm now, just not as much compare to last time. Guess I'm growing up and it is a phrase everyone must go through? I know 2014 will be such a tough year, new subjects and it means more efforts needed in order to get good grades. With the sense of brightness and warmth of sunflower, I've learnt that every cloud has a silver linings with every obstacle that come our way, when we generate positivity, we create happiness. 

xx, Shan



No comments:

Post a Comment