Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

25\\ Twenty-14


Second week of 2014, and I'm down with feverish, yet attended college, geez. Celebrated the last day of 2013 with some of my closest friends at home. Frankly speaking, it actually disappoints me a lil. So different from what I expected, and the process of making it works pissed me off so much that I wanted to call it off. But when I think about it again, it's the heart that counts. At least I get to spend time with the person I love being with, also exchanged gifts. Big hearts! Thanks for those who came and brought food. Especially unfinishable satay and chicken wings. Lol. No countdown and missed fireworks, but I absolutely love time when we sit around and talk nonsense.

Did a mini recap for 2013, thus making new year resolutions now. To be honest, I made new year resolutions almost every year, but it definitely didn't work on me, I really can't be bothered, and yes, I'm just not a discipline person. But this time round, it has gotta be different, must commit and keep up to these promises. Here's a TO-DO...

2014 resolutions!

1. Earn more save more!! 
Been telling Shan about this for 8125152659 times, and vice versa. But when the question HOW pops out, there will be no reply anymore. Lol. It's easy to think about it, it's also not that hard to save money, but how do we earn? At this stage where both of us are busy with our studies, it's really hard. So....

2. Blog more often!! 
Yes, that's one of the way I guess. Blog more, gain more readers, gain popularity then money come! Am I doing it right? But of course, we're not doing this only for money. Without passion, you can't do anything right. So true!

3. Get good grades
Clearly, I don't have passion on this. Lol. But getting good grades somehow link to better job better future, so why not? And that also means be less lazier. *takesdeepbreath* MUST DO THIS SHIT RIGHT!

4. Think positive, Be happy! 
I don't know about others, but I think I was a really cheerful girl last time. Not to say I'm very emo now, but less cheerful. I think it's just time that change me. Looking back at the old times, I take things very positively, and super motivated in doing all things. Back then I was very lazy too, but the level of laziness now and then is different. I don't get the mojo in doing anything. Moving my ass now is dang hard! Lol. At the first place, maybe I should get back the mojo and keep it living with me! So please count me out of negativity and maybe feel free to welcome me back for positivity. And perhaps you should too remind me to smile always.

5. Pick up new hobby(ies)
AHHHH! Forever just saying! But I really really want to learn to sew, not just sewing buttons, but clothes too! And take up some language courses, perhaps? Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish? Which one first? And where to learn? Someone please guide me.

6. Be productive
Not only blogging. Maybe try doing vlogs, tutorials, DIY and read more! Read 10 books last year, a great achievement compared to the previous years where I barely touch books. I decided to love book stores now.

7. Be more feminine
Also, must dress up more often. If you know me, if you've been to my room, you should have seen the explosion of my wardrobe space. Lol. But the thing is I often dressed simply. Simply as in just shorts and T-shirts. And often heading out wihtout make up. It's natural, but so unfeminine. Lol. Especially after my haircut, I'm a guy now. wtf. From now on, I must eat slow, talk soft, walk like a lady diva. Okay, maybe not the talk soft part, so geli. Can't even imagine myself talking softly.

8. Lose weight!!
Like they always say in Chinese,减肥是女人的终身事业!! So damn true! To be honest, I'm currently 60kg and and above, okay superwtf. The lightest I were was 50kg back in high school time, then blame puberty, I kept eating and no exercise, thus keep gaining weight. Then I finally lost about 5kg in 2012, before I met Drew, I was around 55-58. Then also because of him, I gained back all the fats, lack of alertness. HMPH! My aim now is to be 58 before CNY, and then 50 before I fly to UK!! Must lose weight! Must lose weight!! Must lose weight!!! Determination come to me!!!!


So far, 8 things to be achieved! 2014 please be very good to me.
Have you done with your new year resolutions yet? Share it with us, and let's get motivated together! Here we go again!



x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment