Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

28\\ Lucy In The Sky Cafe


As promised, blog post about the Lucy In The Sky cafe located in Petaling Street.

Used to hang out a lot around Petaling Street since my college was around that area, but it is really hard to find somewhere quiet with relaxing music playing while spending rest of the day with friends here. Normally we go to Moontree-house or recently, Amo cafe. Found this hidden gem in China town through instagram and added it to my cafe-hunting list.

pancakes served with butter, syrup and jam
Honestly I'm not a big fan of pancakes. The only pancake I take most of the time is Mcdee but I read review about their light and fluffy pancakes and decided to give it a try. These thick, spongy pancakes are by far the best pancakes I've ever tried, extra delicious eaten warm with slightly melted butter.

Jo's flat white
Cafe latte for me
Spent a short afternoon talking about everything with Jo after class. I have to admit that I am totally over attached to her. I thought I didn't meet her for months, in fact we met 2 weeks back on new year eve. Thou we whatsapp each other from time to time but still, nothing beats face to face meet up for gossip session like this!

I was telling Jo that I am going to blog about this but I have no photos to post except for two cups of coffee. Since when did we stop taking selfie hanging out together? I brought 3 cameras (4 to be exact including my phone) because I knew we are going out. THREE! Yet no pretty photo was taken! I dont know but I am feeling sad and old now. So, here you go, a photo of Jo talking on the phone.



And no, they didn't play Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. No even once after been there for twice.

I have to  mention that Jm called me all the way from UK just because I told her I was unhappy! I was suspicious when I saw a UK number I thought it was a phone scam but the moment she said ''hello'' I knew it was her and I shouted her name out of joy. The phone call lasted for less than a minute but I am so thankful and touched for the effort she made to confirm that I am fine despite that she is busy working on her assignment and I know it ain't cheap to call back.  I am super duper touched I almost cried after hanging up. Feeling so loved it totally made my day! Loveeee you Jm, can't wait to see you in UK!

xx, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment