Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

29\\ excuse the tiny eyes






top: fashunicorn
skirt: H&M
bag: gift
Especially when smiling, contrary to the title. I don't know how some people could make their eyes bigger just by make ups. Mine is almost impossible, maybe bigger than usual, but it totally fails when I smile. Like you can't actually tell if it's open, or not. Dammit.

Outfit for a day out with the family. I remember hating on wearing skirts, somehow still feels insecure in it. Especially when strong wind blows, when walking under strong air-conditioners, when walking down the stairs. Anyhoo, spot the blurry picture of my dream catcher on my photo above! Bought it from Bangkok for 250 Baht, and it somehow it still works on me, though I rarely have nightmares. Touch wood - literally touching wood.

... and I shall continue doing assignment (forever). Till then.

x,jo

1 comment: