Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

21\\ it is a merry merry christmas



So guys, result was out few days back, I'm officially a first-year graduate now (for the second time). TEEHEE. It was long and dreadful wait for the result to be released in order to fully enjoy my holiday. Well, I don't know my grade yet but all pass kinda relieved me a bit, except the fact that my parents would want a B instead of a pass. Asian parents.

Gone are the days of studying over night memorizing cases. Ngawww, I wish my holidays never end but as soon as I know my result, the stress for the upcoming year kicks in. Anyway, it is over and done for now, I am free to do whatever I want now. Uh, not exactly since I still have assignments to rush on.

Went out to a coffee shop on Christmas eve to work on my assignments which I've to pass up on the last day of 2013. No, the fact that Christmas is over now doesn't ring the bell, I'm still taking it pretty lightly. My caramel macchiato was served with a 3D snowman coffee art, it brighten my day. Definitely one of the cutest coffee art I'd seen before my eyes.

Talking about Christmas, Jm told me that she went to Dublin for Christmas and looking at the photos of friends celebrating their Christmas in Paris, it excites me and encouraging me to work harder, there is where I will be next year around this time.

xx, shan

No comments:

Post a Comment