Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

32\\ jo le saver







Well this post is a little long postponed, but never the less, it is here!! I believe that you all had a great CNY, our CNY was great, and last night was awesome! But those parts are for another day. Teehee!

Girls have fettish towards notebooks and planners, no? I do. It's almost a must have thing on my daily basis. I was wandering in the bookstores before new year, searching for the nicest planner of the year. But my oh my, it's either everything is overpriced or i'm too kiamsiap to spare out few more bucks for a nice planner. Lol.

So today presenting you what I am using this year to keep me organized, though still in major failure.But hey, you get to save a lot more (ok, not much, but 10 bucks matter!!), *kiamgui(stingy ghost)modeon*. Yes, I know there are apps for planner and stuffs to keep things on track, but I prefer things in writing, more vivid I perhaps. I'm not a good artist, but at least I can draw better than my brother, and to get it my way, I had to do it myself. Thus I decided to DIY my own planner.

On the above is my 2014 DIY planner and my calendar for each month, and I personally love the one featured on December. So Christmas. (: I got that notebook from Daiso for rm5, I choose the blank one as I love having so much room to write and draw on it. I can write all kind of works on it, I keep my monthly and daily to-do lists, goals, notes, events, quotes and anything else I want to keep track of in my planner.

All you need is a brand new blank notebook, pen, ruler, pencil, rubber, and papers for sketching, and all that, you only spend 5 freaking ringgit, and some tips for the effort. Hahah!

*flipshair* I'm a saver, and this is kinda explain how I get the title above. Kthxbye

x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment