Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

34\\ blooming tulip



我的美丽日记: Blooming Of Beauty Vienna Black Tulip Mask

Function: Firming, smoothening

Suitable Skin Type: All skin types

Jo: The texture of the mask sheet is soft and thin. It sticks to my face well and it is much more absorbent. The serum itself is not too watery. The scent of it is moderate. The mask doesn't smell like the flower namesakes in my opinion but have a pretty fresh, clean scent. So if you're worried about a cloying floral scent, no worries you won't get that. I don't feel much of the firming but my face felt really smooth (excluding those acne scars). The mask remained moist for the next hour, impressive. Worth you trying yaw :)

Rating: 5/10

Please read at your own risk. Every information above are cropped from websites and comments given are based on my personal opinion.

x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment