Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

35\\ fab feb fav


a.k.a fabulous February favorite

Finally get rid of all assignments shit, and here's some time to do the procrastination right. However, this procrastination won't last long, as exam is just two months ahead. And the worse thing? It's occurring two days right after my birthday. Why you! But, no. Ain't no body got time for that. Are you a k-drama fans? If yes, have you watched My Love From Another Star? I'm in love with Jeon Ji Hyun all over again. How could she be this gorgeous? Her outfits and make ups, goddess! *big heart!*

Anyway, here's a beauty post of things I love using recently. I suck at beauty stuff, but still decided to occupy your time with these lil details. :) From upper left to bottom right, here goes:

Papulex Moussant, Soap Free Cleansing Gel: Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by Papulex. It took me a couple of days for my skin to settle into using the product and have had far fewer breakouts since using it. The change isn't 100% but I've seen a big improvement and loving it. Comparing it to Cetaphil which also indicates 'soap-free cleanser', Cetaphil is more suitable for sensitive skin which I think it didn't help much for acne prone skin. And I quite like the smell too. I recommend this!

ps: I'm also using their oil free cream, not bad but not too great. I don't really like the scent tho.

touch in SOL, No Poreblem Primer: This is the first primer I use. Not sure if it's really good or all primer works the same. Haha. It smells nice and the pros is that it comes with a pump, which is more hygiene. For this, you only need a little amount to apply on the skin, soft and smooth. I usually apply it before BB cream.

我的美丽日记, White Truffle Fantastic Whitening Mask: My favorite mask of all time. Too much to love, guess I need to do a specific post on this next time. Lol.

Deoproce, Hand & Body lotion (Grape Fruit): I'm not a lotion person but for this I will. I love the fruity smell in it (tho in my opinion it smells more like peach than grape fruit), it makes me feel bubbly all of sudden. Haha. And it comes in super handy size where I could bring it along to everywhere. Applies it anywhere anytime, while driving, during class, in office, while watching dramas!!!

Herbaline, Aloe Vera Gel: I began to visit Herbaline few months back, and loving their service and ambiance (Seapark outlet). Will definitely share my experience with them when I have the chance. Then I also gave a try on some of their products. I am currently using three products, and all are good. Especially the aloe vera gel mention here. The scent is fresh and this definitely plays a big role on healing my acne scars. Gotta purchase a new bottle soon.

Majolica Majorca, Lash King (BK999): I have had many experiences of mascaras that indicates 'water proof' yet easily smudge, but no more after I met the 'King'. And yes, it definitely deserves the title. The best thing? It's not hard to remove, at all. Hooray, lazy people!

Etude House,CC Cream (#01 Silky): It works like BB cream, but it doesn't works great on concealing, but thin enough to achieve a natural and nude make up. And it also gives a glowy and healthy complexion, unlike BB cream that gives really pale look. One major reason to love CC cream is that it will treat uneven skin tones. If you have acne prone or scar like me, buy CC cream! Sometimes, for a more complete look, I will set both BB & CC cream on (blend 'em).

Alright! That's all for this month's favorite. I hope you like it and tell me what do you think about it. Like maybe you have had different experience with the products I mentioned? Let me know. ;)

x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment