Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

43\\ double the two



Hey I'm back! Am doing my final exam for my year two now and I am no difference from a zombie. Keep telling myself, two more papers, and I am done!

My 22nd birthday was (almost) two weeks before my exam and still, I celebrated 5 days continuously. I know, FIVE DAYS! We took this opportunity to gather everyone who loves me (I love them even more!) to visit the places I always wanted to go. Celebration was great but the companions were better! Even my mum asked,
“How many times do you want to celebrate your birthday? You think you Kim Kardashian ah?”

Oh guess what? Out of 5 days, Joann was there for 4 times. Oh you know, Good friend who finished exam.
Now, we still meet after every paper of mine for Shanny Post Exam Celebration, (SPEC). Normally different circle of friends but Joann will be there all the time. Just a short gathering for me to talk alot with people I love too much with more food.

Too much celebration for 2014, too much love. Ain't complaining!

xx,shan


1 comment: