Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

45\\ myBurgerLab + ootd







top & accessories: h&m\ belt, bag & watches: bangkok\ shorts: taobao
I love love love, mad love the burger! The Geisha (Sliced Japanese cucumber, Wakame seaweed, Sharp Cheddar, Roasted Sesame Sauce, and Panko Fried Chicken.), pretty much the best burger I ever had (cowboy burger 2nd, more bout it soon). If you're a seaweed lover, you will be surprised how great the 'nihon' kicks in. It was a sudden company dinner with mom and my two friend colleagues. Yup, I'm always getting my friends to work for my mom, and it feels like having timebomb with me, all the time (you know, my secrets my mom didn't know), and make sure they filter every single word before they even speak. But you know what's the biggest problem? Friendly mom. *roll eyes*

I'm back from Langkawi. That trip was super fun. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from that trip, as there was some changes, but thing goes pretty well. We've enjoyed so much, and had the urge to extend our stay. Like seriously, sun, beach and waves. Close to heaven. :) Langkawi post will be up soon. And yes, about the ootd, the same shorts again. Teehee!


x,jo

No comments:

Post a Comment