Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

44\\ seventh seventh






top & belt  from Bangkok
shades: Vincci accessories
necklace: KWC
bag: HK
shorts: taobao
holiday has been good to me till i received a text from the college, and my holiday ended earlier, in the midst of preparing for my resit paper (yes, i failed land law just as i expected). but so far, i only have one chapter covered, which is a big no no for me. BUT! langkawi trip is still on, this Sunday, and I can't wait to see my girls again. finally a proper getaway. speaking of which, i will be visiting Taiwan at the end of the month too. Made all the bookings before mummy change her mind again, and this time it is firm. (: I can't wait to see you Taiwan.

the above outfit post was taken before my previous exam, and it's finally up here. i guess joann loo is the new pronoun of lazy.

x, jo

No comments:

Post a Comment